Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lord Scratchnose





I don't know, he doesn't look like much of a Lord to me. Fostermom Heather W. is calling him Mickey. She says "he's very chilled out and likes to cuddle." This handsome young orange man is the first of our Minerva Colony Cats, having come in from the cold, on his own accord (no trap necessary), just last week. Fostermom says "he likes to follow me around asking for attention and comes to greet me when I get home. He will happily purr in my lap if I'm working at my desk and sleeps in my bed at night; otherwise very chilled, just dozes on the bed or the rug, not rambunctious at all. He's not an overly curious kitty, he just wants company. He's not shy or scared or defensive at all. I think he'd make a great cat for a family because he's so lovely and laid back."

He is available for immediate adoption! He's neutered, vax, negative for FIV and FeLV, and ready to go! Please email hydeparkcats@gmail.com for inquiries.

5 comments:

Diane H said...

Who can resist a marmalade tabby?

Anonymous said...

I dunno ... z'at considered CUTE?

Margaret B from Maine said...

I'm sorry to read in your FAQ's about Pushkin. I am glad he had a chance for a decent life before his illnesses got the better of him (if that is what happened) RIP kitty.

bundeleh said...

Yes, Pushkin died recently as a result of his FeLV. He spent the last year of his life in a safe, warm, caring environment. RIP, Pushkin. Keep the Rainbow Bridge bowls full of kibble, OK?

Zoe said...

I might be in love. Whom should I contact about adopting this lovely fellow?