Friday, May 15, 2009

Larry


Here's Larry, a handsome young devil from a colony on 51st, off Cottage Grove, recently brought to our attention. At least three cats here, perhaps as many as twelve. TNR to commence shortly.

Our biggest problems doing TNR are (a) we only own three traps, and so we're constantly playing "where's the trap" and (b) we need folks not just to trap (this is the easy part, really!) but to foster overnight, and then we really need drivers who will take cats to the Anti-Cruelty Society on weekday mornings and/or return cats from ACS to Hyde Park in the afternoon. The need is great right now, during the warm months. If you are interested in helping us out, either with labor or by donating money or a trap, please write to us at hydeparkcats@gmail.com. Purrs!

1 comment:

margaret said...

Hi Larry!

Ah! I can imagine you need help so badly these days! I wish I had a car, I wish I didn't live on the other side of town, and I wish I were independently wealthy (so I didn't have to work and I could help, hands-on).

I do have an extra-large trap that I would donate to you guys, if you'd like to have a big one. I'll e-mail you...