Monday, October 25, 2010

Kalla, still in search ...



Inexplicably, the beautiful, fun, loving Kalla is still waiting for a forever family. Kalla is a darling young lady who would enjoy a feline companion (or perhaps a dog) but does fine with just her human fosterfamily, which includes two kids. Everyone who meets her adores her. Whenever I see her she lets me pick her up and cuddle her and kiss her widdle head. She is so soft and sweet, and she loves to sit next to you on the couch.

Thanks to everyone who visited our bakesale, donated cat food, and helped spread the word about Hyde Park Cats!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Honestly, I would adopt this kitten if it didn't mean violating my lease! (I can only have 2 furry friends).

She looks so sweet! Someone should really adopt her ... now. :)

Sarah said...

I've been watching Kalla this weekend and she is a hoot! She wriggles in your arms, kisses your chin, and chases you down the hall asking for more more more more pets. She is a very sweet little girl!

Veronica Wald said...

The problem is, if I take one, I want to take them all.
Pretty girl though!

Meng Ning said...

Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean Veronica. My husband has now banned me from visiting the Animal Welfare League since on my first visit I am already planing on adopting a cat pending no health problems :)

Sarah said...

Oh, and this lady has a PURR on her that just rumbles and rumbles. She really is endearing!

Rachel said...

So happy to be taking this ball of love with me :) She deserves the good stuff in life...I can't wait to introduce her to Rain and to my home!