Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Capt. Jack Sparrow: happy ending update



An update on HPC alum, "Capt. Jack Sparrow," from his loving furrrever mom Samantha: "After over a year of this sweetheart, I must say that he has won me entirely. Science (his fourth? fifth? who knows! third name, poor thing) greets me every day when I come home from work, is always eager for a belly scratch, and spends his days chasing the sun and mewling out the window at the other cats in the building. Endlessly patient and placid, his gentleness (and eagerness for a snuggle) have won over all my visitors. My favorite is when I am sick and he makes extra sure to sprawl all over my head in an attempt to cure. Thank you, HPC, for all you do and for uniting me with this lovemuffin!"

A Love Letter to Jack, from his former fostermom

1 comment:

doublegenealogytheadoptionwitness said...

Aww, just hearing about the Captain is the best part of this hot day!