Monday, February 9, 2009

Frank was sighted

Frank -- or a black cat at any rate -- was sighted at the Community Garden spot on Sunday. Ginny says "hee was in the bush area with the empty cans of food when I arrived and observed from several yards away while I opened the new food. I went to approach him more closely after I was finished, but he wasn't interested in socializing. Since I don't have a cell phone, I couldn't snap any pics, although I got a good view of his face. He may have a few white hairs in the bib area (unless it was discoloration from light-colored debris in the garden), and has fairly ample cheeks."

See Community Garden -- Frank.

We're still looking for folks in that area -- gardeners, people who frequent Back Story Cafe, Press workers -- to help us with this site. Please get involved!

No comments: